2007 m. lapkričio 27 d., antradienis

Influences


I am going to talk about the person, which has influenced my life the most. That is my sister Julia.

Julia is my sister and she is also my best friend. We grew up together, so we've known each other all our lifes. That may be the reason why she has so big influence on me.

She has some qualities that I like and some that i don't. However, I tend to act like she does, for she is older than me. Julia is a caring sister. She often asks me about my feelings, emotions and health. Everytime I'm not in the mood or have some problems, she helps me to cope with them. And I try to act like this when being with other people.
Moreover, I do like Julia's generossity, because she often brings something cute or delicious to satisfy my heart. However, she tends to be stubborn ant times, refusing to admit, that she may be wrong about something. It's not a good quality of her character, but sometimes I tend to copy even wrong things. :}

What is more, I think that I grow a better person, when she teaches me, exchanges with me her personal experience. And I believe that she will have a great influence on me during all my life.
All in all, Julia is very special to me, as she is always with me when I need her. I never get bored with her and ... SHE IS THE BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD. :)

3 komentarai:

Valdone rašė...

oh, nice work. I enjoyed it. :) I liked a picture the most :)

Kamile rašė...

You're very lucky cause you have so nice sister :) and I agree with Valdone- picture is the best ;)

bgrudzinskaite rašė...

very nice picture:))I am so glad that you have the best sister in the world!