2007 m. rugsėjo 30 d., sekmadienis

Psychologists at Work


As we all know, the science of Psychology includes many subfields, each with wide range of specialities. And it is so important for everyone who studies psychology to choose the right field to work in.

As for me, I think that the most suitable is the subfield of the Developmental psychology.
Firstly, it is always useful to understand behavior of people of different ages. Moreover, I would like to deepen my knowledge in the psychology of children. That`s because I do like them and offcourse one day I will have my own children, so the practice and knowledge I gain will be useful. What is more, children are so attractive to watch, so I bet that I will never get bored when doing such kind of job.


In my opinion, people have to do the work they love, for if not, they may have no satisfaction, because it will always tire and one day they may even get fed up with it.

Komentarų nėra: